Maximize the Lifetime of your Clothing, Accessories and Personalized Objects
Welcome to our blog dedicated to caring for your favorite printable products! We're excited to offer practical tips and tricks so you can enjoy your printed products for years to come. We know how important it is for you to have high-quality apparel, accessories, and personalized items that last a long time. That's why we're here to help you take care of your products in the best way possible. So get ready to extend the life of your printed products with style and ease!
Digital Printed Clothing DTG
We adopt the most advanced digital textile printing techniques to offer you a variety of printable garments and color choices. We use high quality inks that do not fade quickly with proper care.
Please note that the manufacturer's care instructions do not take into account the digital printing process. To preserve the quality of your printed garments, follow the care instructions on this page.
Machine wash cold water, inside out, on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent, combining similar colors. Use a non-chlorine bleach only if necessary. Avoid fabric softeners and dry cleaning.
Machine dry on a gentle cycle or on a thread. Iron on the reverse side only. Avoid ironing directly on the print.
Follow these instructions to avoid fading, cracking or shrinking the print due to washing or drying at high temperatures.
Direct Printing on Film ( DTF )
Printed garments require proper care to maintain the quality and durability of the print. To this end, we use direct-to-film (DTF) printing technology to ensure superior quality prints that will retain their color and gloss over time.
It is important to note that the standard care instructions provided by the manufacturer do not take into account the requirements of the DTF printing process. Therefore, we recommend that customers carefully follow the care instructions on this page to ensure optimal maintenance of their printed garments.
For washing, printed garments can be machine washed cold on a gentle cycle using the recommended amount of detergent. The use of fabric softeners is not recommended. For drying, it is preferable to let them air dry rather than machine dry on a gentle cycle. Ironing should be done inside out on a soft iron without ironing over the print.
It is important to follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading, cracking and shrinking of the print, which can occur when washing or drying at high temperatures.
Care of Embroidered Clothing
To care for your embroidered items, it is important to follow the instructions below:
- Machine wash cold inside out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and similar colors.
- If necessary, use a small amount of chlorine bleach, but a chlorine-free option is preferred.
- Rinse with warm water and cold water if any color residue is present. Avoid rubbing stained embroidery.
- Dry cleaning is an option.
- Avoid leaving items soaked or stacked when wet.
- Tumble dry on a low heat setting.
- Iron inside out, preferably between two pieces of fabric, without wetting the embroidery and without using a steam iron.
How to care for your embroidered hats & backpacks
Embroidered products, such as caps and backpacks, can be kept in good condition with a damp cloth to remove dust and stains. If necessary, caps can be cleaned in cold water by hand washing. It is important not to use brushes or aggressive methods to avoid damaging the embroidery.
It is important to note that caps and backpacks cannot be machine washed, laundered, tumble dried, ironed or dry cleaned. It is strongly recommended that you read the manufacturer's instructions carefully for additional information on their care.
Care tips for embroidered aprons
Embroidered aprons are a practical and decorative addition to your wardrobe. To maintain their appearance, it is important to maintain them properly. Here are our tips:
- Machine wash: Embroidered aprons can be machine washed at a maximum temperature of 30ºC (86ºF). Avoid using bleach.
- Drying: You can dry embroidered aprons in the dryer, using a delicate cycle.
Remember to read the manufacturer's label carefully for further instructions specific to your embroidered apron. By following these simple tips, you can maintain the appearance and quality of your embroidered aprons for long-lasting use.
How to care for your all-over printed clothing and caps
When it comes to caring for your all-over printed clothing, caps and swimwear, here are some tips to help you keep them in good condition.
- Machine Washing: Printed clothing and fabrics can be machine washed on cold with similar colors, without the use of bleach.
- Avoid dry cleaning and tumble drying: This type of garment should not be dry cleaned or tumble dried.
- Ironing: If necessary, you can iron on low heat. Be sure to check the manufacturer's label for further instructions.
By following these tips, you can keep your all-over printed clothing, caps and swimwear in great condition for long-lasting use.
How to care for your all-over printed swimsuits
To keep your all-over printed eco-responsible swimsuit looking great, we recommend hand washing them. Avoid using bleach, dry cleaning or tumble drying. If you need to iron your swimsuit, make sure to do it on a low temperature.
For all-over styles, such as one-piece swimsuits, eco-friendly high-waisted swimsuits, girls' swimsuits and teenage swimsuits, you can also machine wash them with similar colors without using bleach. Do not dry clean or tumble dry, and be sure to iron at a low temperature.
Maintenance of all-over masks
All over masks can be easily maintained by machine washing at 60ºC (140ºF) with similar colors, without the use of bleach. Avoid dry cleaning.
After washing, they can be dried at a low temperature and ironed cold.
Maintenance of printed backpacks
For effective cleaning of your printed backpacks, here are some tips:
- Use cold water for hand washing.
- Avoid using harsh products that can damage prints or colors.
- Avoid exposing backpacks to direct sunlight or extremely high temperatures.
- When drying backpacks, lay them out on a flat surface and avoid hanging them up to avoid damage to the straps or fasteners.
By following these instructions, you can ensure that your printed backpacks stay in good condition and look good for a long time.
Maintenance of fanny packs, beach bags, tote bags, drawstring bags
To ensure the durability and appearance of your fanny packs, beach bags, tote bags and drawstring bags, we recommend that you machine wash them without using bleach on a cold cycle. This will ensure a good cleanliness for your stuff. When drying, you can use the machine on low temperature. It is important to note that these types of bags should not be ironed or dry cleaned to avoid damage.
Maintenance of cushions and covers
Cushions and covers can add a touch of color and style to your home decor, but it's important to care for them properly to maintain their appearance and durability.
When washing your cushion covers, it is advisable to follow the manufacturer's instructions. In general, most covers can be machine washed on cold without bleach, and tumble dried on low heat. However, it is important to check the manufacturer's label before washing, as some materials may require hand washing or a low temperature dryer.
As for the cushions themselves, it is generally recommended that they be cleaned by hand with a damp cloth and a mild cleaner. However, it is important to check the manufacturer's instructions to avoid damage to your product.
By following these instructions, you can maintain the appearance and quality of your cushions and covers for many years.
Maintenance of your Pouf
We understand that you want to take care of your beanbag to keep it in good condition for a long time. We want to offer you some practical tips on how to do that!
- To clean your pouf cover, simply machine wash it on cold and tumble dry on a gentle cycle. It is important not to use bleach to avoid damaging the material. Also note that the cover cannot be ironed or dry cleaned.
- The inner bag cannot be washed, dried, bleached or dry cleaned. Be sure to protect it and not expose it to liquids or stains to keep it in good condition.
We hope you find these tips helpful in caring for your beanbag!
Maintenance of your Dye Sublimation Products
When it comes to sublimation products such as socks, blankets, towels and laptop covers, it is important to wash them properly to keep them in good condition. Here are more details on the washing process:
- Temperature: It is best to machine wash these products cold with similar colors at a maximum temperature of 30ºC (86ºF). The colder temperature helps preserve the quality of the sublimation, while washing with similar colors prevents fading and color blending.
- Detergent: It is important not to use bleach to avoid damaging the products. You can use any mild detergent for machine washing.
- Drying: For optimal drying, we recommend that you let these products air dry. If you must tumble dry, be sure to use a reduced cycle to avoid damage.
- Dry Cleaning: Dry cleaning of sublimation products is not recommended.
Maintenance of your sublimation flip-flops
When it comes to caring for sublimation flip flops, it is important to wash them properly to keep them in good condition. Here are more details on the washing process:
- Temperature: It is best to hand wash these flip flops in warm water. The cooler temperature helps preserve the quality of the sublimation, which is important for the durability and appearance of your flip-flops.
- Detergent: It is important to use a mild neutral detergent to avoid damaging the flip-flops. Mild detergents are designed to gently clean delicate products, while stronger detergents can cause damage.
- Drying: After washing, it is important to let the flip-flops dry completely before storing or wearing them again. It is best to let them air dry, but you can also dry them with a soft towel to remove excess water.
- Dry Cleaning: We do not recommend dry cleaning sublimation flip flops.
By following these tips, you can be sure that your sublimation flip flops will stay in good condition for a long time.
Tips for caring for mugs
Do you have different types of mugs and want to know how to maintain them? No problem, we have some tips for you!
Shiny ceramic mugs:
Microwave and Dishwasher: Our glossy ceramic mugs (white or black) are microwave and dishwasher safe. However, to preserve the quality of the print and coating longer, we recommend washing them by hand.
Colored ceramic mugs:
Microwave and Dishwasher: Just like the glossy mugs, our ceramic mugs with colored inside are also microwave and dishwasher safe. However, we always suggest washing them by hand for maximum durability.
Hand wash: Enameled mugs should only be hand washed.
Heating: To avoid damaging the coating of your enamel mugs, do not heat liquids or food directly in them.
Maintenance of your posters and canvases
It is important to take care of your posters and canvases to preserve them and keep them in good condition as long as possible. Here are some tips on how to maintain them:
- Avoid direct sunlight or outdoor exposure: Sunlight can fade and degrade posters and canvases, which can shorten their lifespan. Try to place them in an area away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly: Dust can build up on your posters and canvases over time, which can make them look dull and damaged. Use a soft cloth or feather duster to gently dust them.
- Avoid harsh chemicals: Harsh chemicals can damage the surface of your posters and canvases, so it's best to avoid them. Instead, use a soft, dry cloth to clean them.
- Avoid bending or twisting: Posters and canvases can become distorted or twisted if you bend or twist them. If you need to move them, be sure to do so gently to avoid damage.
By following these simple tips, you can help preserve the beauty and quality of your posters and canvases for many years to come.
Maintenance of Phone Covers
Your phone case is your ally in protecting your device from scratches and bumps, so it's important to clean it regularly. Here's how to do it effectively:
- Remove the shell from your phone.
- Mix a little mild soap with water.
- Dampen a cloth or sponge with the soap and water mixture.
- Using the damp cloth, gently wipe the shell in circles.
- Let your hull air dry at room temperature.
Caution: Avoid using alcohol-based products to clean your hull, as they can erase the ink and discolor the hull. Take care of your shell and it will protect you in return!
How to care for wooden ornaments - tips and advice
To maintain your wooden ornaments, simply clean them regularly with a damp cloth. Be sure to wring out the cloth well to avoid any excess water that could damage the wood. If your ornament has an oiled or waxed finish, you can also use a wood oil to nourish and protect the surface.
It is important not to use abrasive products or detergents on wooden ornaments, as this can alter the finish and natural color of the wood. Also avoid exposing them to direct sunlight or extreme temperatures which can warp the wood and alter its structure.
In conclusion, regular maintenance of your printed products can extend their life and preserve their print quality. By following the specific instructions for each type of product, you can be sure that you are taking good care of your printed items so that they remain in good condition for many years to come. By taking the time to clean and maintain them properly, you can enjoy your favorite items even longer.